Chris, your little girl is too cute! I still dream about your apple pie you made for Cindy (that i conveniently got to endulge in) yum! KeriAnn
She keeps getting cuter!! I don't get it!! :)
Too funny, although I think I would have had a heart attack to see Micah like that after wiggling. I would be sure I had sufficated him. I am pleased to see Emily doing great and burritoized correctly again. : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Chris, your little girl is too cute!
I still dream about your apple pie you made for Cindy (that i conveniently got to endulge in) yum!
KeriAnn
She keeps getting cuter!! I don't get it!! :)
Too funny, although I think I would have had a heart attack to see Micah like that after wiggling. I would be sure I had sufficated him. I am pleased to see Emily doing great and burritoized correctly again. : )
Post a Comment