So, the water was clearly no big trauma, seeing as she fell asleep. I must say, this bath was MUCH easier than that first one, and I feel like she's a lot cleaner than when I'd just wipe her off.
Crazy towel-dried hair (looks thin, kind of like my Uncles'...).
The calm before the storm (well, I thought it would be a storm). Of course, in true parent-initiation form, she pooped in the middle of sudsing her up and I had to change the water.
Pre-bath...sleeping on the changing table.
Sleeping at a funny angle in the tub.Before you yell at me for waking a sleeping baby to give a bath, please know that the past two days her "awake times" have been in the middle of the night. So a mother of 5 kindly suggested that I try to keep her awake a bit more during the day, and hopefully she'll sleep more at night. Jon and I both thought it was worth a shot after our relatively sleepless night last night.

3 comments:
Did you know you can click-and-drag your pictures to the order you want? I always have to do that to get my order right.
Hooray! Good to know--I'll do that next time.
Hey, how come we didn't get to give her a bath?? hahaha Did you lotion her after her bath?????
Post a Comment