Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More presents!

Charlene bought 4 adorable outfits. It's nice because they're all bigger, so I don't have to worry about her outgrowing them tomorrow.
Kim sent this cute outfit complete with cowboy boots.
This is the inside of the diaper bag--I was trying to show how many pockets it has (I think there are around 10). It was packed with diapers, a bottle, disposable diaper trashbags, a book, wipes, a Kim-made diaper changing pad, and tons of love.
Kim MADE me this diaper bag, and it is awesome. It has everything, and a space for everything, including a cell phone pocket on the strap. It's absolutely perfect, and I love it.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

How CUTE! I still need to buy a diaper bag but none of them really seem to have what I want and be cute at the same time. Nice work Kim.

snotbottom said...

Put one on order with Kim!! A good diaper bag is a real treasure! (ps... I peeked at your blog and love the pictures!)

Pam said...

Wow, that bad is AWESOME. Kim should go into business.

Joanne said...

That is fantastic, Way to go Auntie Kim You rock.

Jessica said...

love the diaper bag!!!!!!!! did you get my gifts?! :) j

Sarah said...

that IS a cute bag