Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lesson learned

When washing baby socks, put them in one of those laudry bags. They get stuck in everything because they're so small. Either my dryer has consumed some, or I'll find them when putting her arms/legs through some clothing holes (I've already found several in the arms & legs of clothes).

11 comments:

The Kiesel's said...

Also... Once you start washing bibs, or anything else with velcro, make sure the closure is shut... Otherwise the velcro alawys finds arms of the Onesies, and shreds then when you try to pull it off.

snotbottom said...

I just commented on this in the laundry post. oops. I forget still to close the bibs/velcro items. My diaper wraps stick to everything...usually nylons rendering them useless and garbage bound.

amberlee said...

why on earth are you already doing the baby's laundry if she hasn't even popped out yet??

Chris Steele said...

So that I don't have to do it when I get home from the hospital and I'm tired and sore.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the tip Chris and everyone else. Wow! I can't believe you guys are going to be parents this month!

Sarah said...

sorta off subject, but can you have sweets again once pauberly is born?

Chris Steele said...

Yes, as soon as baby is born, I'm diet-free! :)

Pam said...

I can't even imagine going without sweets for that long.

Sarah said...

good.

and just to be on subject - i never did get the hang of putting the socks in a bag - that's a really helpful thing i'd think. but i totally and completely second the closing all velcro securely bit.

amberlee said...

pauberly?

Chris Steele said...

a combo of Jon's brother & sister's names--Paul & Kimberly. They came up with it one day, so it's been the temporary name.