Saturday, August 30, 2008

Princess

And I quote, "I'm a princess now!"




About the video--I had accidentally pushed a button & couldn't see anything on the screen, so I took this completely by accident trying to fix it. I know it's not always nice to laugh at your kids, but this was too hysterical not to post!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm okay I just broke my leg in three places but I'm okay I'm okay I don't want to get out of my princess bed! OH MY!!

Jim said...

We have watched it 25 times. It gets funnier each time. You have made our day. Good Trojans have hard heads!

Jim said...

PS. We want to know if she got a bruise.

Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Ok I seriously can't stop watching it. Everytime I turn on my computer I find myself on your blog hitting play at least 5 times.