I found this site when I got a link from KeriAnn's blog to try an amazing pasta recipe. I have since been back many, many times both for recipes, and just to read her stories. She is HILARIOUS. I've added it on the right as one of my favs--The Pioneer Woman.
Wow, that was a hyperlink extravaganza.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've gone to her site many times for photography tips and have stumbled upon other great things on there. There's a wealth of info.
Chris, so glad you enjoy the Pioneer Woman's site. Have you started reading the love story, "from black heels to tractor wheels" IF not, here's a warning: you won't be able to stop and you'll be swooning over the love in your own life and your husband will wonder what is wrong with you when you can't stop looking at him with adoration and devotion.
did you try the recipe?
KeriAnn
Post a Comment