Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random stuff

I know it'll be better when I get to Oregon, but today on base they had 2 pounds of strawberries for $2! The tiny containers were $3.50...
I painted Emily's toenails the other day, and she was THRILLED. She likes to show them off.
Today in the grocery store Ellen looked just like this, and we got that lovely question, "Girl or boy?" Honestly.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Who knows. Maybe they were afraid that the clothes and blankets were hand-me-downs. : ) As for the nail polish Micah always begs me to paint his nails when I do mine. I usually give him a clear coat.

The Watsons said...

I mean, what is with people?? I ALWAYS get asked if Tyler is a boy or girl and he's totally covered in blue! I usually only ask if it's really not evident, otherwise I'll say, "A boy, right?" or "A girl, right?" That way there's room for error, but you don't have to look completely ignorant!

It sounds like your moving plans are moving right along. You are so lucky that you landed a job so quickly/easily. I hope you'll keep in touch!

Love the toes and the berries!

Anonymous said...

Great deal on strawberries!We saw a small 4 tray at $8.oo at Smart&Final
Rick

Pam said...

Maybe people are just really open minded about dressing a boy in pink. :)

Shea said...

Eww that used to make me so mad. I would even have bows in Presley's hair and people would ask that.....Are you kidding me?