Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cooking with Mom

I confess...I let Emily do some things that are a little "old" for her. But I couldn't resist, and she helped me make dinner. It was a taco/enchilada soup that I made using a couple of recipes. While there were safety hazards, I'm sure, I'd like to point out that the burner is NOT on under the pot that she's stirring.
Mixing, mixing, mixing...
Sometimes she missed when she dumped in her assigned items. Oops.
I couldn't resist posting this--she has an infection/rash at the top of her crack, and at the doctor's office today they gave her antibiotics and told us to let her go diaperless whenever possible to let it dry out. Her bum is just sooo cute!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

LOL

The Kiesel's said...

We let Jack "Help" all the time. Not naked... Wouldn't want him to burn his pecker... But he does help.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!! Definately save this for blackmail.

Wherever we go there we are said...

AWESOME! I love the pictures they hate you for later!!!

Wendy said...

I also let Micah help a lot. Even when it might be a little old for him and I must admit he helps a lot naked. What can I say... he loves to be naked.

snotbottom said...

Curtis has been helping me for over a year, and he's not yet 3.5 yrs. He loves to be in the kitchen. I took a nakey-buns pic the other day, but since you can see his grocery sacks, I deleted it.