Friday, May 02, 2008

Job interview

I had a phone interview for a job yesterday that I'm very interested in. I hate that it had to be a phone interview, especially since there were 5 people asking questions--I wish I could have seen their faces. I feel like it went really well, although I think interviewing for a job is kind of like dating someone...I always try to read things into their questions/comments. For example, this morning one of the teachers on the panel called to double-check if I had any questions, and I thought, "Well, they didn't completely write me off, so it must've gone okay!" I won't know for another three weeks if I got the job, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yay for job interviews going well!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay. Sounds great! Hope it works out. What would you be teaching??

Wendy said...

Good luck. Yes, what would you be teaching?