Emily and I went in search of swings today, but couldn't find any. We walked to the closest park and the elementary school near our house--both had awesome playgrounds, but no swings. We'll have to try the other park that's nearby on another day--maybe they have swings.
Oh, and this is my free, slightly sun-bleached jogger stroller.

5 comments:
Hey, Chris. I just happened to get on your page and wanted to tell you that the other park off of Shed Rd. & Swan Lake (the one with the small duck pond) has 1 baby swing. We just went the other day and Evan liked it.
She looks scared in the top photo!
Shoot, I thought swings were mandatory when constructing a park or playground! That is ridiculous, what are thinking over there? :)
Did you say free? That is awesome!
The smile in the top photo is one of those, "Fine, mom, I'll SMILE!" All cheese! :)
Post a Comment