Friday, February 02, 2007
Adjustments
It's been weird adjusting to Jon's new schedule this week. I mean, since we've been married, we've both been up at 5 or 5:30 to go to work, and we've gotten off of work at around 3pm. At his new job, he's off at five or so. Which means Emily and I have a couple of hours to hang out before he gets home. Well, actually, she usually sleeps from 4-5:30 or 6 (see previous post on sleep), so I have some time to kill. Sometimes it's nice, because I can do some chores--cleaning, making dinner, doing laundry. Other times I get bored. Especially today, Friday, when I want to celebrate the weekend. Although in all actuality, our weekend will consist of painting the bedroom & putting it back together, there's something magical about Fridays. And he's working late. Rats. I'm sure in a few weeks we'll settle into a new routine, a new schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I also had trouble with your dad's new schedule. I know what you are going through.
yeah new schedules are no fun. is he still getting up at 5 with you?
No, he usually sleeps in a little, but he'll get up at 6ish to help with Emily after I've fed her.
Post a Comment