Friday, February 24, 2006

Shopping sales

My friend Leighann and I went to dinner and then shopping last night, and I think I found some pretty good deals. This cute denim dress was $6.60 (regular $22, on the 70% off rack), and I think it's pretty versatile--I can throw on a long-sleeved shirt and tights or a short-sleeved shirt and sandals.
This combo was $7, and the hilarious part was when she announced, "You saved...$26 today." I love it! I was also introduced to all of the websites that will mail you coupons for clothes, diapers, etc. I used a 20% off coupon on this one (from the Oshkosh store), plus it was on the 75% off rack.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Where did you go shopping? Those are cute. How did we miss that store!

Sarah said...

oh those are cute! i love little dress and tight outfits.

Cindy Fleischhauer said...

awwww...I can't wait to see her wear those!

Jessica said...

cute & fun!