Monday, February 13, 2006
Dreams
One of the weirdest things about pregnancy so far has got to be the dreams. I have never had such vivid, realistic dreams in my entire life. And some of them are terrifying. I dreamt that Jon was driving me to a place where I had to marry some other guy, and I was bawling my head off. Needless to say, I was very nice to him the next few days so that he wouldn't make me marry anyone else. In another dream, Wendy Budd and I were having these deep discussions about pregnancy and sharing secrets and woes and she was showing me her nursery and it was completely insane. Maybe I've looked at her float pictures too many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That would be so cool if we lived next to each other and could actually visit. If it makes you feel any better I haven't done ONE thing to change the babies room and I have not bought ONE thing. Maybe I am way behind but oh well. I am sure it will all come together.
As for dreams, yeah. I have had some weird ones also. you don't read in the pregnancy books about weird dreams happening. Maybe you hit on something new?? Hmmm.
I do feel better. I haven't bought anything, either, although now that I know what it is, I want to. And then I am reminded to wait until after baby showers. And it wasn't until this weekend that I even had a thought of what I might do to "decorate" the nursery.
Post a Comment