
Why do Abba-Zabas only exist in California and at Cost Plus? I remember discovering in Oregon that none of my friends had enjoyed one, but Sunday I learned that my husband hadn't, either. Needless to say, we immediately bought two from Cost Plus (at over $1 each!!! That's worse that the snack shack at AYSO games). I remember getting these for a few simple Awana bucks...

6 comments:
Love those!
There only available at Cost Plus because they have to be imported from the great "country" of California!
Should I bring you a case?
I think I'll be okay. And yes, California is foreign, but I think that's because I'm in Louisiana, and Cost Plus must know that.
are you sure?
What the heck are Abba-Zabas?
That is so weird. I love Abba-Zabas. They used to be my favorite candy. Its too bad to realize that I can never move out of California now. : (
Post a Comment