Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing at the Budd's


Yesterday we went over to the Budd's to play & have dinner. The girls had LOTS of fun playing with chicks, toys, going on a walk, and doing all sorts of wonderful things. I had to stop at the "scenic viewpoint" on the way over to try and get a picture of Mt. Hood, because it was gorgeous, but I didn't do it justice.















As you can tell, we had a great time, and the kids were WORN OUT.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

So much fun :)

Sarah said...

dude! you are on top of things! i love the one of them in the stroller hugging. so cute.

LeighAnn said...

Oh, my...are you still carrying Ellen in the carrier?? How in the world do you do it? You must have arms of "steele" LOL!!! Cute pics by the way.

Chris Steele said...

Ha ha--LeighAnn, I'm what you would call "lazy." Just haven't pulled the big carseat out yet. And sometimes it's really convenient to have her in there.

Wendy said...

those are great pics. cute kids help with that. : )