We forgot to brush Emily's teeth and do the flouride & vitamin ritual before she went to bed last night. So, 15 minutes after I put her to bed, she came out and asked to do it.
Me (missing my show): Hurry, hurry, brush, brush (at this point she's admiring herself in the mirror, holding her toothbrush but not using it). Let's go, let's go! (I attempt to give her the flouride out-of-order, which she doesn't like).
Emily: Mommy, can you be patient?
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Chris! It's Megan, writing from my new blog (and Josh's too!) I'm just letting everyone know so they can change their URL's for my blog. Have a great weekend!
aaah!!! hahahaa, seriously Chris, hold your horses. :)
Hey, Chris! I love your blog. I don't comment nearly enough, but I always read it, and I love hearing about the girls' antics. Makes me feel close to my friends back home. Now if we could just get Jessica to update hers...
Post a Comment