Monday, July 07, 2008

More pics from the trip

We were all very excited to see Kronk again. On the way home, Emily said, "I miss Kronky."
Apparently Emily has her own mountain. Good thing we moved back.
I love how she's drinking her juice in this picture--Kwong's (the restaurant owned by Jon's friend & his family) must have GREAT lemonade.
We put the toy on Ellen's seat for the trip, and she loves it.
Emily wanted to take some pictures, so Kim & I posed for her.
We walked over & saw the Steeles again on Thursday, and attempted to take more pictures.
Ellen completely passed out on Great-Grandpa Steele's lap--I think she's in love.
At first Emily wasn't too sure about Great-Grandma Lucy, but eventually she warmed up. The next day when we were at Kwongs, a woman walked in who looked a lot like Lucile, and she said, "Grandma Lucy!"

We found the biggest dandelion/weed thingies for Emily to blow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a joy to get to be with all of you last weekend.
Love,
Grandma Lucile & Grandpa Chauncy

Wendy said...

What a great trip. Lots of fun.