Friday, July 11, 2008
Holy cow
So Jon & I did a tour of a daycare on Wednesday. It looks great, and is really close to our house. Then we got the pricing. Let me preface this by saying that in Louisiana, we were about to pay $800/month for both girls. Well, this place was $895/month PER KID, with a 10% sibling discount. Then I called another place where I'm on the waiting list (with awful chances of actually getting a spot), and they're $965/month!!! Jon is suddenly considering that stay-at-home-dad option...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OUCH!!!!! You know... Seeing this is making me think more and more about starting a Woodburn Daycare Co-opt. There are a lot of us at the high school with small kids.... And not all of us are lucky enough to be in the CLC.
Oh my!!! Wow Chris that is almost $2000 a month(stating the obvious!!) Yeah, Jon should start his own Daddy Daycare!! :)
I agree! that is ridiculous! it's like paying your ENTIRE paycheck to childcare... Any decisions yet? I hope it works out for you guys!
that is what all my friends are paying out of state about 900 a month per kid
what about a nannY
Post a Comment