Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stats

Sorry--the best shot of the belly was one where I had a weird face. Here I am, 30 weeks, +13 pounds. Overall everything is going well--I have a few little complaints that I didn't have last time, and am in the midst of crazy heartburn & Braxton-Hicks contractions. Nothing really to complain about.

Emily's 18-month checkup went well (it was actually about 3 weeks ago, but I forgot to report). She was 32 inches tall and weighed 24 pounds--finally boosting her above that 50th percentile in height & weight. We all know that her head was still in the 90s...

3 comments:

The Watsons said...

You look great!! I can't believe you're at 30 weeks and have only gained 13 pounds...awesome!! You have great genes...lucky girl! That little bundle is going to be here before we know it!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the pic! :) You look super!

Anonymous said...

I just happened to check on your page and saw your pic. I love it and you look great. Okay, I'm only a few days behind you and I've gained around 28 lbs!!!!