Silly side note: I ordered several items, and knew they were coming in different shipments. The first to arrive was supposed to be a toddler hooded duck towel and a tray for our Bumbo seat. This HUGE box showed up...it contained an infant towel and a CASE (6) Bumbo trays (even thought they still only charged me for one). They told me to keep the towel and they sent to correct size, and I shipped five of the trays back. Someone in their warehouse needs to focus!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Boxes
Silly side note: I ordered several items, and knew they were coming in different shipments. The first to arrive was supposed to be a toddler hooded duck towel and a tray for our Bumbo seat. This HUGE box showed up...it contained an infant towel and a CASE (6) Bumbo trays (even thought they still only charged me for one). They told me to keep the towel and they sent to correct size, and I shipped five of the trays back. Someone in their warehouse needs to focus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment