Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

We have enjoyed our Monday off--thank goodness presidents have birthdays. Jon got up and went to the gym early, and he came home right when Emily was getting up so he let me sleep in until 8--it was amazing. We ate blueberry pancakes and did chores and hung out--colored, played, cleaned. After lunch & a nap (okay, Emily was really the only napper) we tried to go to our usual park, but EVERYONE else had that same idea, so we went to a different one. We had just as much fun on the slightly sketchier equipment.



And some videos from today (I forgot to mention that Emily also gave me a manicure):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Emily is accepting new clients, I would like to schedule an appointment with her for a manicure.
Grandma Lucile Steele

Wendy said...

I loved the manicure. And what a good climber!