Poor Jon (& Emily) didn't have the best setup for my first Mother's Day (long, boring story), but I had a great day. Emily told me that she wanted me to stop and get Starbucks on the way to church, so that was nice. Then Jon sat with me for nearly all of first service (a rarity among pastors). He brought home lunch with a special dessert. He bought me a surger (woohoo!!), and Em made me a wonderful picture-flower at school. I had time this afternoon to do what I wanted to do (even though Jon would rather those things not include laundry & vacuuming). This evening I'm going to simply relax. A great Mother's Day.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, nice singer machine.
Happy Mother's Day!!! Sounds like a nice day.
That does sound nice. Yah for Mother's Day!
Post a Comment