We watched our friends' (the Fosters) kids (Cade, 5, & Emerson, 3) on Saturday while they ran down to Alexandria. We had lots of fun at Camp Foster.
We all got tattoos (not as cool as Cindy's), but I only got a picture of mine. Emily can roll her tongue.
Emily wanted to eat the plants. First time in a sand box.
Little Bit, the neighbor's "dog"
Emily was too excited to take her morning nap. Bathtime fun on Friday night Emerson made sure Emily had a clean face. Emily was braver than her mom when they found the water snake.
There was a lot of showing--showing us the toys, and showing Emily the toys.
3 comments:
I'd have been in the car if I had seen the snake! Look likes a great day even though long!
Looks like you watched Batman also! Good times
What a fun day. Micah loves watching older kids. So much exciting stuff happening. : )
Post a Comment