Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bad dog


I made a cake last night for a baby shower that I was throwing today, but clearly I left it too close to the edge of the counter. Kronk had a little midnight snack. The worst part--neither Jon nor I really like chocolate cake, so we weren't thrilled with the option of having half of cake for ourselves.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Excuse me... did you say that you don't like chocolate cake? Just cake or do you not like chocolate at all? Unfortunately I think this post just cut out any chance of you joining the chocoholics group.

Sarah said...

the worst part is you don't like chocolate cake? you're going to eat dog slobber cake?!!!?

am i just a non dog owner so i don't understand?

Chris Steele said...

Sarah--No, you don't eat the dog slobber part--you just start on the other side and eat until there's a little one-inch wall. :)
Wendy--we're big fans of white & yellow cake. And it's weird, because I LOVE chocolate, but for some reason the cake isn't my favorite. And I still ate some of this cake--it was really good.