Wednesday, August 10, 2005

First Day of School

I survived the first day...only 177 more. I think things went well. It felt like I had some pretty good students, and I've already seen a few I know I'll need to keep my eye on. I have two sets of identical twins, but luckily they're in different classes. At this point they could do whatever they want to trick me, and I'd have no idea. I don't really have any hilarious stories yet, but I'm sure they'll come. Today they were just lost, confused, and scared out of their minds. Sadly this, too will pass.

3 comments:

Aaron Geist said...

Wow....bummer. First day for me is still 2 weeks away!

Sarah said...

i'm glad it was a success! you gotta keep up the posts so i can decide if i want to someday be a teacher as i live a teaching life vicariously through you okay?

Chris Steele said...

Hey, I looked at GFU's one-year teaching program. I ended up choosing Willamette because it was shorter.