On Monday we went with our friends the Huwes & Mundens to McIver State Park in Estacada. We got there pretty early in the morning. The guys played lots of disc golf, the girls hung out. Emily & Ellen proved that they'll be good at camping because they did a great job of playing with "nature". We had a BBQ. We laid around on blankets. It was GREAT.



Oh, did I mention what a trooper Ellen was? She was playing on this blanket, and just...laid down. I'm lucky I noticed she was going to sleep so that I could move her into the shade. Her sister, um, well, did NOT nap.





4 comments:
you forgot the picture of her little brother!
ok, I know I don't check the blog often enough...but did I MISS SOMETHING???? Or is the previous comment an inside joke?
I was going to tell you the pictures of Emily and Ellen are so BEAUTIFUL! The coloring, lighting and of course, the darling girls! Have you thought about professional photography? Aunt Christie
I can only give Jon the photo credit--he's an amazing editor.
I guess Jon had to edit my photos, eh? I took about 1/2 of those :)
Post a Comment