I forgot to mention that we headed down to my parents' house for the holidays. We left on Saturday morning, which was apparently the perfect day and time, because that afternoon our happy little home had about 8 inches of snow, and it's been on and off all week. We stayed at Jeff's in Sacramento Saturday night, then went to his (awesome) church in the morning, and drove the rest of the way (bringing Jeff with us). Monday we hung out, played Wii. Tuesday Jon, Emily and I went to the dentist for cleanings, and of course I forgot my camera... Emily did a wonderful job. Then we headed over to my Aunt & Uncle's house to hang out and eat pizza--Emily fell in LOVE with my cousin Lindsey. Today is more hanging out, and fun with the fam. Lots and lots of Wii. Present-wrapping. Food. Good stuff.
Pictures later...
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment