Skeletor picture (I really need a scanner). Profile with her feet up above her belly. Scary face with her hands up by her chin. The tech announced the minute she put the wand on my belly, "It's a girl." No waiting around, no searching...this little girl wanted to be sure we knew what she was. Everything else is great and healthy and normal. I'll try to do a belly shot soon--I've only gained 2 1/2 pounds, but everything seems to pooch out so much faster the second time around, so I'm a little self-conscious about how big I am/feel at only 18 weeks. Granted, I haven't broken out the maternity clothes yet, but I think this week may be my last stand.
18 weeks and you're still in normal clothes??!?? i'd say you have nothing to be self conscious about. I'm in maternity clothes about a week after i find out it seems.
So exciting! Congratulations. You are a great "girl-mom". 2.5 lbs?? I gained more then that in the first couple weeks. Glad everything is going so well!
8 comments:
congratulations!! And I am sure you are the most beautiful preggo woman out there!
i knew it! :)
18 weeks and you're still in normal clothes??!?? i'd say you have nothing to be self conscious about. I'm in maternity clothes about a week after i find out it seems.
Congrats, Chris & Jon! Emily will be so happy to have a sister (even if she doesn't get that now)!
She is the most beautiful baby. I love her already.
Congrats!
So exciting! Congratulations. You are a great "girl-mom". 2.5 lbs?? I gained more then that in the first couple weeks. Glad everything is going so well!
So excited!!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment