This was the first time that Emily willingly went to Chauncy, so we took a million pictures. I know that there are some better pictures on the other camera from later in the night when she was giving kisses. And yes, I did eventually wipe the Dorito cheese off of her face--at this point taking the pictures was my priority.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Emily & Great Grandpa Steele
This was the first time that Emily willingly went to Chauncy, so we took a million pictures. I know that there are some better pictures on the other camera from later in the night when she was giving kisses. And yes, I did eventually wipe the Dorito cheese off of her face--at this point taking the pictures was my priority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was such a joy getting to see all of you. Thank you for the pictures of Emily with us.
Grandma Steele
Post a Comment