Friday, October 12, 2007

Appointments

*Emily's ears have finally cleared up, and she doesn't need tubes (can't remember if I posted about that or not). At 15-months she weighs 22 pounds and is 29 1/2 inches long (25th percentile), but that head is still off the charts. At least she's getting the chance to actually wear out her clothes.
*My 14-week (3 1/2 month) appointment went great--only one heartbeat, thank goodness. We'll find out on Jon's birthday (Nov. 7) what gender this little munchkin is. I must say, I have no inkling, and no preference. The due date my doctor is going with is April 15th.
*I finally got new contacts--my last one tore, so I've been wearing my (old prescription) glasses for about two weeks. When you don't have vision insurance, Wal-Mart does a pretty good job for a fraction of the price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is way bigger than my porker :)
Glad your appointment went well as did mine
Have a great weekend