Friday we went to the park, and I learned several things. I met some nice moms who shared some juice & snacks with Emily. I learned some park etiquette--like when the strange boy comes over and chugs Emily's sippy cup, it's okay to take it away from him. Emily's got quite the arm when it comes to throwing sand. I learned that Emily makes friends pretty easily (she played with the little red-haired girl quite a bit). Maybe I'll make park Friday a habit.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
After school at the park
Friday we went to the park, and I learned several things. I met some nice moms who shared some juice & snacks with Emily. I learned some park etiquette--like when the strange boy comes over and chugs Emily's sippy cup, it's okay to take it away from him. Emily's got quite the arm when it comes to throwing sand. I learned that Emily makes friends pretty easily (she played with the little red-haired girl quite a bit). Maybe I'll make park Friday a habit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She could be a softball pitcher! How fun.
That does look like fun. Definitely a worthy event to do each Friday. : )
Post a Comment