Thursday, April 19, 2007
Grey's Anatomy
My latest addiction is Grey's (um, two years late). I borrowed the first two seasons of the show from some teachers at school, and I am slowly but surely catching up (I'm in the middle of season two). However, I can't decide whether to catch this last month of season three, or wait until it comes out on DVD...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE GRAYS!!!
yeah I got addicted earlier this season. Although I still haven't seen the first two seasons. I wonder if i can get them through netflix...
Hmmm... I tried the very first show when it came out and thought it was lame, but Jeff was watching it with me so he probably helped me not to like it. But I have heard a lot of people say it is a great show. I would make the effort to catch up, but I am into LOST so I don't think I have time for two shows to keep up on. Maybe later.
Post a Comment