Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter dress

Grandma bought Emily this cute Easter dress...
but since it was 40 degrees outside we had to wear Aunt Cindy's jacket over it.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah, what a cute family. : )

The Kiesel's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Absolutely beautiful!

Amy K. said...

Okay, I finally have to comment: your darling girl is adorable! I love reading about her antics, and your adventures in parenting and remodeling. I've been peeking at your blog for a few months now (since I found the link from Dennis, which I linked to from the Ubels).

I didn't know you married Kim's brother, either...how cool! Kim and I (and Jon, too) went to college and church together for years. Sadly, Kim and I have lost touch since I moved to the midwest.

Anyway, if you want to reconnect, just check out my blog or email me:
kostbade@sbcglobal.net.

God Bless,

Amy Kostbade (aka "Mann")

snotbottom said...

She is totally adorable. When do we get to see each other? Can I fly Karen down for a week this summer?

~Auntie Ris