Aw...I remember pictures of me doing the same thing. How great it must be to be a parent... someday. :)I concur with you about Winter Youth being much better without the fasting and silence.Go USC
p.s. Kronk does look HUGE. I can't believe he can see above the counter. Oh... and I will have to try bubble mohawks and fros with Micah.
Let the good times roll!
soooo cute! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw...I remember pictures of me doing the same thing. How great it must be to be a parent... someday. :)
I concur with you about Winter Youth being much better without the fasting and silence.
Go USC
p.s. Kronk does look HUGE. I can't believe he can see above the counter. Oh... and I will have to try bubble mohawks and fros with Micah.
Let the good times roll!
soooo cute! :)
Post a Comment