Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm sorry, dear readers

I don't really have a great excuse for not blogging, other than saying that we've been busy. And when I have had time, Jon's been using the computer for work/homework. I also haven't had tons to blog about...
Sunday I did get some GREAT garage sale deals from a friend who just let another friend and I rummage through her garage (we've had rainy Saturdays the past two weeks, thus preventing an actual yard sale). I got an air purifier, weed whacker, skirt, material for a curtain for my back door, candlesticks that will match our new bedroom, cute nesting boxes for Em's room, and a few small storage totes for $10. I think I did pretty well.
Work has been interesting, but not overly exciting.
Jon has been working on the bedroom a little, but has also done A LOT of work for his new job (which isn't public knowledge quite yet), so he's been very busy this week.
Emily has been enjoying school and LOVES to eat, especially veggie puffs and zwieback toast, whick looks like a giant crouton and gets very messy. She is very independent and wants to do it herself, and I think that's a main motivator for eating these foods. I also think it helps that she's getting better at the hand-to-mouth coordination. Still no teeth.
That pretty much wraps up our week.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you for the updates.

Wendy said...

Good to hear. I should look into these giant crouton things. Micah might like them.

Sarah said...

glad to see nothing's wrong. sometimes i don't feel like blogging either.