For those of you in the SoCal area, we will be at my parent's house for Christmas. We'll be home for a week, from the 21st until the 28th. We hope to see some of you while we're there (at Julotta if nothing else--oh that wonderful tradition).
No Julotta. Sleeeeppppping. But we'll see you ALL the next day I hear. Yeah!!!!!!!! We'll have a pep rally for the Rose Bowl (not the Emerald Bowl...hahahahaha).
5 comments:
You have no idea how excited I am to see the three of you!!
I think that Jeff and I will be at Julotta. It will be fun to see you.
Yes, I will bring my camera
No Julotta. Sleeeeppppping. But we'll see you ALL the next day I hear. Yeah!!!!!!!! We'll have a pep rally for the Rose Bowl (not the Emerald Bowl...hahahahaha).
Your mom invited me to come. I wish I could! I'm planning a trip to see you I PROMISE!
Post a Comment