Saturday, December 23, 2006
California update
We've had a blast in California so far. I'll post pictures later--either when I get home, or when I get an SD card reader. For now you can look on my mom's blog. We've seen all of the great-grandparents, the Reeds, the Harts, and some aunts & uncles. We've been to In-N-Out, Carl's Jr., and Red Robin. We've gone to see Santa and taken pictures (although Emily tried to eat Santa's beard), and took a ride on Silver Bullet. And we've slept...a lot. It's been wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
In-N-Out....don't torture me like that!
Sounds like your having a great time. Merry Christmas!
ahh in-n-out. i miss that place a lot. how fun to be able to get back to LA - i'm hoping we'll get there soon.
When we finally get to Texas on Tuesday (drat you Denver!) I'm going to Sonic!!
Post a Comment