Sorry you haven't heard much from me recently. I've been enduring that lovely week that is known as "the last week before Christmas break". I'm also wondering why a good God would place a full moon on the last day of school. It has been a pretty busy and hectic week, and tonight is our last basketball game, so they're really pushing us until the end. I'll be there until 6ish selling either concessions or tickets and then head to yet another Christmas party. I don't think that family gifts actually make us broke, I'm pretty sure it's all of the "bring a $-- gift to exchange" parties that make us broke. You can't really budget or plan for them. No fair.
The few days before Christmas break I am reminded of why I teach sixth grade and not high school--the presents. Ha--you though I was going to mention something about their innocence or excitement, didn't you? No, sixth graders, still in their little elementary school minds, love to give their teachers presents. I think this year I actually came out better than last year, and it's not even Friday yet. I mean, I may have the same quantity, but a much higher level of quality. Hooray for smart moms.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was begining to think you gave up on blogging altogether.
Yah for moms! Ill definatly remember that in a far off year when I have kids of my own.
YEAH for presents! I ment to ask but forgot :)
Post a Comment