Thursday, July 07, 2005


In December, we got Kronk. He is named after the big dumb bodyguard in the movie, "The Emperor's New Groove." This movie is probably one of our favorites. I won't assault you with weekly photos of his growth, but it's been insane. He's currently 8 months old and weighs in at about 110. We didn't originally play to add another dog to our family, but he was the cutest dog I'd ever seen in my entire life, and let's face it, he stole our hearts. Having a Great Dane has been an experience--as you've seen by some of my first pictures--but I think I'm truly addicted to them. They are huge, lazy, lovey dogs. Smart, too. He impressed the vet by sitting & lying down on command when he had to get his stitches out from his 6-month surgery (hernia, and, uh, other things he doesn't like to talk about).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when your dog cronck was apuppy he was so cute.