skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 07, 2005
I'll have to track down a "before" picture, but imagine light blue tiled floor with gross brown carpet over half of it, and nasty flowered wallpaper.
3 comments:
Anonymous said...
dum
9:49 AM
Anonymous said...
how do I get qut
9:50 AM
Pam
said...
How funny, I have that same shower curtain.
5:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris Steele
View my complete profile
Our Friends
Aaron's Blog
Brian's Blog
Cindy's Blog
Debi's Blog
Dennis's Blog
Dez's Blog
Eberly Family Blog
Erik's Blog
Jana's blog
Jen Green
Jennifer Watson's Blog
Jessica's Blog
KeriAnn's Blog
Koren's Blog
Larisa's Blog
Megan's Blog
MoldyToast
Mom's Blog
My Lit Blog
My TpT site
Pam's Blog
Rock Harbor Church
Sarah Budd's Blog
Sarah Case's Blog
The Camp's Blog
The Pioneer Woman
Uncle Tom's Blog
Welch Family Site
Wendy's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(87)
►
November
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(6)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(28)
►
2012
(81)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(147)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(193)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(320)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(32)
►
2008
(390)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(51)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(49)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2007
(403)
►
December
(42)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(35)
►
2006
(525)
►
December
(38)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(63)
►
July
(75)
►
June
(65)
►
May
(52)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(26)
▼
2005
(139)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(23)
▼
July
(49)
Back to School
Harry Potter
My baby needs a bigger bed. This pillow is acutall...
Grace
Ebay
Yesterday I repainted our shelves so that I could ...
Slumber party
One of my middle school girls--Megan--has been com...
While I was typing the peanut butter post, Kronk c...
Dogs and Peanut Butter
Ebay
Hurricanes
Dentist
Middle School Group
Look at my cute baby! So, if you haven't guessed, ...
On Saturdays we let the dogs up on the bed in the...
We had 8 for our first meeting--I was pretty impre...
This is the back of the main room. On the right i...
Our friend James Ernandes created this mural using...
This is the stage in the main room. Our youth gro...
Inside view of the snack bar. For those of you th...
A close-up of the snack bar that we built.
Another shot of the game room. We have mini pool,...
We had our very first middle school midweek meetin...
Side view of my class--again, now I have a white b...
The front of my classroom this past year. Granted...
Same with this picture--can't find a before. It's...
I'll have to track down a "before" picture, but im...
Kitchen afterwards. You can tell I'd been watchin...
Before picture of the kitchen--I had peeled blue f...
Here's an after picture--it went from baby blue to...
And now, to bore you with house stuff! Here's a b...
We rented a scooter and rode around the island of ...
Nice pirate ship in the background.
My goofy husband, ready to go to Grand Cayman.
A gorgeous view of Puerto Maya from the top of our...
In December, Jon and I went on our belated honeymo...
Acquiring Kronk led us to trade in the Mini Cooper...
In December, we got Kronk. He is named after the ...
This is Smalls, my dog. She's named after the kid...
This is Deeds, Jon's dog. He was named after the ...
For some reason I have to have this posted in orde...
Flowers Jon sent me at school for our second anniv...
Poor puppy, getting a bath. You'd think it was so...
Dog pile on Jon. You can tell Kronk isn't too thr...
Kronk found a new drinking fountain.
Open Invitation
I am having trouble posting pictures, but I promis...
Here we are!
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
3 comments:
dum
how do I get qut
How funny, I have that same shower curtain.
Post a Comment