Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Announcement

This is the card that we sent to our family sharing our little announcement...



It worked well, except for a little mis-timing by me (and maybe USPS). The announcement was spread over three days instead of all at once.

5 comments:

Larisa said...

you did your best! Great announcement!

The Kiesel's said...

I wondered if that wasn't the case when you said you had slept for 11 hours the other day. My first thought was...The only time I was able to sleep that much was when I was pregnant. Congrats!!!!

The Kiesel's said...

So what is your plan for teaching next year?

Chris Steele said...

Since I'm the one with the salary and insurance, I'll take off the end of Nov and come back in Jan.

The Watsons said...

Ha! I am just now seeing this! How exciting! What a blessing! Congrats!

I have pondered a third myself...

Love the sweet announcement!