Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Water Park & Budds

We went to a park (with water features, also know as Pain Park) wtih the San Jose Budds & the Oregon Budds.
Ellen though napping was more fun than being intimidated by the water. She even snuggled with her sister's dress.


I don't think Kaia could take a bad picture if she tried. She's beautiful.


Emily pretended to sleep, and asked that I take a picture of her sleeping, too.


See her huge owie? Pain Park.


(Big) Ellen is an excellent subject.


Another fake sleeping shot.


My tentative girls.


See, Isaiah is completely enjoying the park, as are Jeff & Kaia.


After an initial intimidation, Emily hung with Dave to scope the place out.


So, Ellen's suit really is a shirt, and it CAN cover her belly...just not 100% of the time.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

Kaia, sota looks like Wendy but has the Budd's eyes or something. She's cute but love Ellen's belly.

Wendy said...

I also love the belly shot. We had so much fun.