Monday, January 14, 2008
Visit from Jeff
Jeff surprised me and came for a visit this weekend. He showed up Thursday afternoon, and got to stay until Sunday afternoon. He played TONS with Emily, and became a quick favorite (she's still wandering around saying, "Jeff...Jeff...Jeff...). He brought her this dog, which we've had to drag around since then. He also makes a comfortable bed, apparently.
Asleep again (aka spoiled)...
Patty cake (Sidenote, I put this outfit together specifically so that she could wear the tights. Crazy, I know.)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I AM JEALOUS! :) Love the video.
Oh so much fun, I'm jealous also! I can't believe he was playing with her with the noisy bank!
I am so happy Jeff got to come visit! I want to come visit!! I should ask my husband...
Visits from family are so nice.
Ha, ha, she's funny in that video.
Post a Comment