Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ah, hormones

*We took down the tree on Saturday and as Jon was taking it outside Emily called, "Bye-bye, tree," several times. Needless to say I cried my eyes out. You know tired, hormonal, it's-her-first-Christmas-tree tears. Super.

*On another note, Emily has started answering questions with a "yes" or "no." I'm used to her repeating what I ask her, so I don't always catch on right away. Example: Me: Do you want some noodles? E: Yesh. Me": (expecting to hear, "noonles") Do you want some noodles? E: (Nodding emphatically) Yesh.

2 comments:

Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Yeah I totally scored on the couch! I even got it delivered for $10! And to top it off, its a lazboy!

Grandma was pretty good the day of the pictures although she kept talking about being an only child and being spoiled rotten! And she wouldn't believe us when we told her she was not 100.

Dad did miss the memo.

Jessica said...

Looking forward to the days when there is semi-clear communication. Got it wrong today--I thought it was hungry. It's become very apparent that is was gas . . .