Thursday, September 06, 2007

Big girl bed



Since Monday, Emily has been sleeping in a toddler bed. She sleeps on a cot at school, so we thought this was a logical decision. However, we currently have to sit outside of her door until she falls asleep. I'm pretty sure the only time she's quiet is when she's sneaking out of bed.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

KIDS today!

Larisa said...

wow... already! Karen and Curtis was both just shy of 2 when we moved them. At the moment, when C is reallllly tired, after books downstairs I'll ask him if he's ready for bed and he'll grab one book and his blanket and walk up the stairs, climb his steps into bed and he's ready. Not sure why he takes a book since it's dark in there, but it works!

Amy K. said...

Good job! Aidan was 15 months when we moved him to a bed (almost the same, but darker wood) because we had to vacate the crib for coming little sister! We sat outside the door for a while, too!

Wendy said...

Wow, I am impressed. I can't see Micah being ready for a big bed any time soon. He is not very agile and would keep falling on his face out of the bed I am sure.