Winner: vegetablesYes, that is my daughter, with the pizza all pushed to the side, eating peas, which she cried for. She also ate some carrots after the peas were gone. I think she may have gnawed on the crust for a little while afterward.
We have joked that our daughter should become a vegetarian. Peas are her favorite...since she was tiny! She doesn't like pizza, mac 'n cheese, or any meat!
Hey, by the way, let me know when J&J have thier baby, okay? I'm afraid they'll never blog again after that, and I'll never know! Email me...kostbade@sbcglobal.net! Thanks!
3 comments:
We have joked that our daughter should become a vegetarian. Peas are her favorite...since she was tiny! She doesn't like pizza, mac 'n cheese, or any meat!
Hey, by the way, let me know when J&J have thier baby, okay? I'm afraid they'll never blog again after that, and I'll never know! Email me...kostbade@sbcglobal.net! Thanks!
Mabye our children could trade eating habits??? I've got a meat and bread child, and getting produce down him is severe torture from mom.
Post a Comment