I finished up summer school on Friday, and Emily finished daycare. We packed up all of her things from the nursery, because she'll likely be in the 1-year-old class when she goes back (the stipulations are walking, sippy cups, and no baby food, which she pretty much already does). She brought a cookie cake to her teachers, because she did like them and had a great year. It was sad to move on, but I'm EXCITED to spend the summer with her. Now we can actually enjoy "family Mondays" when Jon is off.
Meanwhile there is one mother who is trying to extend summer school for me--she is basically stalking me, trying to get me to pass her son, who very clearly does not deserve it. She called the school more than eight times on the last day, and has left three messages on my school voicemail this weekend. Luckily I'm smart enough to NOT call her back--I've emailed the principal and asked his advice, because there's no way I'm meeting with her to discuss grades or anything without a principal present. She's crazy. As is her son, which is probably why he didn't pass.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Does this mean you'll finally post more pictures/videos of Emily?
Oooo.... I love crazy student/parent stories. : )
Post a Comment